Q-ster™ Files Checklist:
- Image resolution is 300 dpi or higher at actual size.
- Images provided are CMYK colour, NOT RGB.
- All type/text is converted to outlines (or fonts are provided along with the art).
- There is at least a 1/4″ bleed past the edge of the art. (any background or image that extends beyond the edge of the coaster should extend by 1/4″)
- There is at least a 3/16″ safe area inside the edge of the art. (no important image or text should come closer than 3/16″ to the cutting edge)
- The files are named uniquely and descriptively –
i.e. use “Your Phone Number_ Q-ster#_____.PDF” (Please avoid generic or redundant names like just “Q-ster” or “final art.”)
- If you have groups of files, please compress them together and send as one file in a ZIP or Stuffit archive.
How do I get my own Q-sters?
That’s easy! You have three options:
1. USE OUR TEMPLATE
Click on the links below to view the template and upload using the form below when you’re done.
2. START FROM SCRATCH
Design your own by visiting the “Shop” page and clicking on the link below the quantity you would like to order.
3. LET US DESIGN IT FOR YOU!
Sometimes that’s just easier. Send us a message and our designers can take it from there, for only $25.00 per side, guaranteed.